So you fancy a burger or fish and chips… Panic not! Some of my favourite creations come from using vegetables as alternatives to carb heavy dishes.
Here are just a few of my faces:
- Cauliflower grated into “rice”. I like to use like stir fried rice or with chilli con carne.
- Sweet potato fries! But of an obvious one but also works with parsnip, suede…
- In baking! Sweet potato brownies or a savoury suede loaf/bread..
- Sweet potato toast! (Simply pop thin slices in the microwave and top with poached yolks
- Burger bun made from grilled aubergine or broccoli
- And finally the obvious: courgetti! If you haven’t tried it yet- what are you doing!! Get out there and get yourself a spiraliser and I promise you won’t regret it!
What’s your favourite way to use veggies in a dish?
Let me know if you want any of the recipes for the above!