Cauliflower Fajita Wrap with Sweet Potato Fries!
Having a Mexican inspired fajita night with friends is one of my favourite things to do – all the cheese/guacamole/spicy salsa ….. So making some healthy wraps to roll the chicken in was top priority.
These ‘cauli’ wraps worked a treat and I can honestly say even those with normal shop bought wraps wanted to get involved and try some cauli!
How to make the wraps:
- Blitz the raw cauliflower in a food processor
- Roast the grains for 20mins in the oven, sitting half way through
- Using a Muslim cloth/ clean tea towel squeeze alllll the moisture out
- Mix the cauli in a bowl with two eggs, herbs, paprika, salt and pepper
- Mould into dough balls and squeeze/roll out flat on a baking tray
- Bake in a hot oven for 14-16mins until crispy flipping halfway
Serve and enjoy!
Ignore the cheesy nachos in the bottom picture – obviously didn’t nibble on those… (joking – its all about the balance!)