Delicious afternoon bake or a simple dessert with your favourite ice cream as a topped/sandwich!
- 100g Almonds
- 100g Walnuts
- 220g Oatbran
- 4 Tblsp Date nectar or maple syrup
- 2 Tblsp Ground ginger
- 1 Tblsp Coconut oil
- 3 Tblsp Water
- 40g Cacao nibs
- Preheat the oven to 180’C
- Blend the almonds and walnuts in a processor until a flour forms.
- Add the oatbran, nectar, ginger and coconut oil and continue mixing.
- Pour the water in slowly to the processor whilst mixing and keep mixing until it forms a dough.
- Take out and place onto a lightly floured worktop. Roll with a rolling pin and then use a cutter to cut cookie shapes and place onto lined baking tray.
- Place into the hot oven and bake until lightly golden.
- Serve with Oppo ice cream for an ice cream sandwhich!