These raw treats are a tasty after diner treat or mid afternoon snack.
- 150g Dates
- 100g Hazelnuts
- 70g Coconut Oil
- 70g Cranberries
- 50g Raisins
- 30g Cacao
- 2tsp Vanilla extract
- Start by food processing the hazelnuts so they are broken up.
- To make if you are using medjool dates simply stone and put into a food processor. If they are harder dates, de-stone and put into a bowl and cover with boiling water and leave to soak for at least 20mins. Once soaked, drain and then put in the processor once cooled.
- Blend the dates with the hazelnuts and add the coconut oil, raisings, cacao, vanilla and 3/4 of the cranberries and continue to blend until it forms a sticky well mixed dough.
- Add the remaining cranberries and pulse until they are stirred through.
- Line a dish with cling film and press the brownie mix down and flatten with the back of a spoon.
- Place into the fridge for 4 hours to set (or freezer for 2).