Thanks to Plenish for this fab recipe. Delicious after dinner or to dip into a cuppa in the afternoon.
• 300g dark chocolate
• 1/3 Cup dairy-free milk
• 1/4 Cup nut butter
• 1/2 Cup hazelnuts
• 2 Tblsp maple syrup
• 1 Tsp vanilla extract
• Pinch Sea Salt
1. Preheat over to 170’C and toast the hazelnuts for 6-8mins until golden. Take out the oven and roughly chop
2. Place all the other ingredients in a saucepan on a low heat and melt gently whilst stirring
3. Once chocolate has melted mix the hazelnuts into the fudge mix
4. Line a loaf tin with baking paper/cling film
5. Pour the fudge mix into the tin and press down
6. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or freeze for 20mins
This will keep in the fridge for 1 week and best served at room temperature.